DAIICHI's Environmental Policy
Operating in the field of automotive audio systems, Daiichi Elektronik A.Ş. provides the following items in all production and services it has established with the Environmental Management System;
- To comply with laws, regulations and other obligations regarding environmental and vehicle audio systems
- To support the most efficient use of natural resources and the sustainable use of energies obtained from natural resources,
- To prevent environmental pollution by following process-related research and technological developments,
- To develop sustainable development by creating environmental goals and objectives,
- To improve the environmental awareness of the employees by providing trainings on environmental issues,
- To communicate with all relevant parties and to share information when necessary,
- To establish an effective collection system for the amount of waste produced within the scope of the Zero Waste project and to recycle the waste,
- To put into use projects that prevent the emission of greenhouse gases (carbon dioxide, methane, etc.) that cause global warming, into the atmosphere,
- To ensure the use of water containing parameters such as appropriate chemical properties, pH and dissolved oxygen,
- To determine a chemical management system according to environmental regulations,
DAIICHI ELEKTRONİK San. ve Tic. A.Ş. is committed to providing the necessary resources to the environmental management system and it invites all personnel to support the system.
DAIICHI ELEKTRONİK SAN. ve TİC A.Ş.
Ömer Tunç Akdeniz